Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman’s Real Estate practice group helps clients with the development, leasing, construction, and disposition of commercial properties in local and out-of-state transactions, including shopping centers, office and industrial buildings, telecommunications facilities, medical, industrial parks, multi-family and mixed use developments, and common interest ownership communities.
We provide a comprehensive range of services in connection with the acquisition, development, construction, financing, and leasing of commercial and residential properties. These services frequently include the negotiation and drafting of a wide variety of documents, including purchase and sale agreements, mortgages, multi-party development agreements with private or governmental agencies, declarations of easements and other complex cross-easement agreements, licenses for public walkways and cell towers, and securing necessary environmental and land use permits. We also design equity participations, joint ventures, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and other ownership entities to fit our clients’ needs.
- Acquisitions & sales
- Easements & licensing
- Environmental & land use permits
- Shopping center leasing.
- Cell tower leasing.
- Sale and financing of market and below market multi-family housing development with private and public financing.
- Drafting of complex multi-party cross easement agreement for downtown office complex constructed over public highway.
- Negotiation of loan workout agreements and restructuring of borrower entities.
- Negotiation of multi-party joint venture agreements.