Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman’s Elder Law practice group advises clients on issues that affect seniors and their families, including implementation of the most effective techniques to preserve and protect our clients from future long term health care costs. We also provide planning for persons who have serious disabilities or illnesses. The Elder Law practice group at Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman is supported by members of the Trusts, Estates & Family Wealth Planning, Tax, Family & Closely Held Businesses, Health Care Law, Pension & Employee Benefits, and Employment Law practice groups, as well as by attorneys in the Litigation practice group.
- Eligibility & qualification for public benefits
- POAs, conservators & trustees
- Wills & trusts
- Estate administration
- Services & resources for seniors
- Creation of special needs trusts to preserve beneficiary’s eligibility for government benefits.
- Client counseling regarding voluntary and involuntary conservatorships and filings with the Probate Court.
- Preparation of Title XIX applications.
Practice Area Contacts