Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman LLP appreciates being a resource to our clients to help evaluate, understand and advise on the potential effects of COVID-19 on business matters. We are committed to business continuity by providing our clients with the information required to develop and implement legal and operational policies and procedures, as well as business strategies during the outbreak. Please bookmark this resource page or contact any of our attorneys for more detailed guidance for your business.
Please click on links below to view/download/print PDFs.
Disaster Relief Programs
- Client Alert: Updated SBA Loan Info 03-19-20
- Client Alert: Use of SBA Loan Proceeds 3-20-20
- Client Alert: CT Business Recovery Loan Program 03-26-20
- Client Alert: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act 3-28-20
- Client Alert: CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program FAQs 3-30-20
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Information Sheet – Borrowers: home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/BorrowerInformationFactSheet.pdf
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Application Form: home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/
- Client Alert: New Treasury Guidance about the Paycheck Protection Program 4-3-20
- Client Alert: Additional Treasury Guidance about the Paycheck Protection Program 4-8-20
- Client Alert: Update on the Paycheck Protection Program 4-13-20
- Client Alert: Loan Forgiveness Under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) 4-18-20
- Client Alert: New Eligibility Requirement under the Paycheck Protection Program that applies to all borrowers 4-24-20
- Client Alert: New Guidance Regarding Borrowers’ Good Faith Certification For Loans Under The Paycheck Protection Program 5-14-20
- Client Alert: Small Business Administration Releases PPP Loan Forgiveness Application 5-17-20
- Client Alert: Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application (Further Information) 5-21-20
- Client Alert: New Paycheck Protection Program Guidance on Aggregating Loans to Affiliated Borrowers and Counting Non-U.S. Employees 5-27-20
Other Resources & Useful Links
State COVID-19 pages:
- Connecticut: portal.ct.gov/coronavirus
- New York: coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
- New Jersey: nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
- Massachusetts: mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
• Governor Lamont’s FAQs / COVID-19: portal.ct.gov/-/media/Coronavirus/COVID-19-FAQs.pdf?la=en
• CT Recovery Bridge Loan Program: portal.ct.gov/DECD/Content/Coronavirus-Business-Recovery/CT-Recovery-Bridge-Loan-Program
• CARES Act: congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748/text
Please check back on this page regularly as further Client Alerts and additional resources will be forthcoming as new information develops. We are glad to be a resource and are always available to help.
The information contained herein is provided as an accommodation and for informational purposes only. This information may not reflect the most current legal developments, and it may not be applicable to your specific circumstances. Do not act upon this information without seeking legal counsel. This information does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship with BSW. Do not send us information until we authorize you to send that information to us and we have sent you a letter confirming BSW will represent you.