“I enjoy real estate and land use work because I get to assist in the economic growth and development of Connecticut, where I have grown up and gone to school. This connection makes it easy for me to always be motivated for my clients.”
Danielle is a partner in both the firm’s Real Estate and Land Use practice groups. Her real estate work includes representing clients in the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of commercial and multi-use properties and multi-family residential dwellings. In her land use and zoning practice, she appears before planning and zoning boards and commissions across the state, obtaining approvals for commercial and residential development projects. Danielle has also successfully brought and defended zoning appeals before the Connecticut Superior Court. Her clients include developers, lenders, landlords and tenants.
Prior to joining the firm, Danielle practiced in the areas of real estate, land use and zoning at Harlow, Adams & Friedman, P.C. and land use and litigation at Hurwitz, Sagrin, Slossberg & Knuff, LLC in Milford, CT.
Danielle is a member of the Connecticut Bar. She earned her B.A. from Ithaca College in 2001 and her J.D., magna cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2007.
Danielle has represented clients in the following transactions:
- Represented seller of 141-unit apartment complex in Groton, Connecticut for $11.8M.
- Finalized purchase and sale agreement of subsidized housing development for $13.3M.
- Represented seller of nine properties with national pharmacy tenant located in New York and Pennsylvania.
- Represented purchaser of 214 unit apartment complex in Ellington, Connecticut, including assumption of $13M mortgage from the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority.
- Represented purchaser in the acquisition and financing of property in Orange, Connecticut, including obtaining subdivision approval for multiple commercial lots and subsequent sales thereof.
- Assisted on purchase of partnership interest involving multi-family apartment complex in Vernon, Connecticut.
- Represented developer of new shopping center under construction in Shelton, Connecticut in planned development district, including leases to national retailers, Native American tribe and other retail and professional tenants.
- Represented landlord in leasing of 108,000 square foot office building located in Hamden, Connecticut.
- Represented landlord in leasing of three mixed-use buildings in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Obtained zoning approvals for medical marijuana dispensary located in Milford, Connecticut.
- Successfully challenged approved amendments to zoning regulations on behalf of local business association in Milford, Connecticut in order to preserve commercial development in relevant zone.
- Successfully petitioned the Connecticut Appellate Court for review of Superior Court’s overturning of variance for relocation of improvements located in airport property in Stratford, Connecticut and negotiated ultimate settlement in favor of client, including payment of legal fees.
- Connecticut Bar Association (Real Property and Planning and Zoning Sections), Member
- Milford Bar Association, Member
- Milford Land Trust, Executive Board
- Milford Trick or Trot 5K for the Hungry and Homeless, Founder/Director
- City of Milford Conservation Commission, former Vice-Chair
• Land Use and Zoning
• Real Estate
• Quinnipiac University School of Law (J.D.)
– magna cum laude
• Ithaca College (B.A.)