Amanda is of counsel in both the firm’s Tax practice group and Trusts, Estates & Family Wealth Planning practice groups. Amanda’s practice focuses on income and transfer tax planning for individuals, closely held businesses and charitable organizations. She represents clients on matters related to domestic and international estate planning, estate administration, matrimonial matters, real estate, and gift, estate and income taxation.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda practiced for eleven years in the Private Clients and Charitable Organizations Group at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP in New York City.
Amanda is a member of the Connecticut and New York Bars. She earned her B.A. from Williams College magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, her J.D. from Harvard Law School cum laude, and her LLM in Taxation from New York University School of Law.
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Estate and Gift Tax Committee of New York City Bar Association, Past Member
- Trusts, Estates and Surrogate’s Court Committee of the New York City Bar Association, Past Member
- Legal Aid Society, Former Speaker
- New York City Bar Association, Former Speaker