“I enjoy helping others. It gives me tremendous satisfaction to put my education and training to use guiding clients through significant events in their lives – whether starting their first business, selling their 100th company and everything in between.”
Diana practices Corporate & Business Law. She represents public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, business formation and corporate governance.
Prior to joining the firm, Diana served as a legal intern to The Honorable Robert B. Collings in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and at the Children’s Disability Project at Greater Boston Legal Services. She also practiced in Boston as an Associate at Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers, P.C. Diana received her A.B. from Harvard College (2011), where she was nominated for the Louise Donovan Award, and she earned her J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law (2014). Diana is a member of the Connecticut and Massachusetts Bars.
- Represented the parent company of the general partner of a mixed-income housing community in Boston in a $215 million loan and mortgage refinancing.
- Represented numerous sellers of privately-held companies in the sale of their businesses.
- Successfully advocated before the Social Security Administration on behalf of a client facing allegations that he was overpaid SSI benefits as a child.
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Harvard-Radcliffe Gilbert & Sullivan Players, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- The Sleeping Giant State Park Association, Member
- The Nature Conservancy, Member
- Yale Summer Cabaret, Volunteer
• Corporate & Business Law
• Northeastern University School of Law (J.D.)
• Harvard College (A.B.)